Investment Concerns in a Fragile Market (via Zoom) Online
Protecting Your Financial Future
Join us each month this summer for a free informational presentation by The Society of Financial Awareness.
Investment Concerns in a Fragile Market - Thursday, June 23 at 6:30pm via Zoom
Topics to be discussed:
- Reviewing Common Repetitive Investor Scenarios
- Key Ingredients to Investing
- A Few Facts to know when you are Investing
- Things to know when the Stock Market is in a Decline
About the Speakers:
These talks will be presented by Janet Colburn and Ken Colburn, active members of The Society for Financial Awareness (SOFA), a nonprofit organization with the mission to end financial illiteracy in America one community at a time.
Colborn Associates is a family firm which has been putting foundations beneath financial plans since 1927. Janet Colborn, Ken Colborn and their associates specialize in financial education services, cash flow planning, tax strategies, and safe money alternatives for you -- whether you are planning for your family's financial security, your retirement, or your family's legacy.
- Thursday, June 23, 2022
- 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Marple Public Library
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.