Toddler Tales: Spanish Storytime with Senora Marina
Now that the routines of the new school year are in place, we hope that you will join us for storytime on some crisp fall mornings. We invite you to once again bring a blanket and your 2 to 4 year olds (and their siblings) to the front lawn of the library for stories, songs, fingerplays, movement, and more. Our autumn series themes are as follows:
- September 28th Quiet, And Not So Quiet
- October 5th Inside, Outside
- October 12th Forest Friends
- October 19th Camping or Hiking?
- October 26th Pumpkins!
- November 3rd (Wednesday) NEW: Spanish Storytime with Senora Marina!
Let's show that we care by masking age two and up. Can't wait to see everyone! Registration begins one week before the program and group size is limited. In the event of inclement weather, you will recieve an e-mail regarding the class no later than one hour beforehand.
- Wednesday, November 3, 2021
- 10:15am - 10:45am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Front Lawn
- Helen Kate Furness Free Library
Our mission is to be the place in the neighborhood that brings lifelong learning, discovery, and joy to the community.