Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Toddler Time - IN THE PARK!
Join us for a socially distant program for children 2 to 3 1/2 years old and their caregivers in the park! Stories, finger plays, puppets, rhymes, dancing, and music liven the atmosphere as concepts such as colors, numbers and letters are introduced. The program is about 20 minutes long. We will meet at the park behind the library.
- Registration is required each week. If we need to cancel or modify the location, we will send out an email notice.
- Please register PER FAMILY, not per child.
- Remember to bring a blanket or chair!
- In the event of poor weather, the outdoor story time will be cancelled and a Zoom link will be sent to you so we can still meet!
- Tuesday, November 23, 2021 Show more dates
- 10:00am - 10:20am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Back Lawn
- Springfield Township Library
- Children Family Infant / Toddler
- Outdoor Programs
Registration has closed.