College Admissions 103: How to put your best foot forward in the college application process - Virtual College Planning Workshop Series
Join us via ZOOM to hear college planning consultant, Lou Anne Bulik present three workshops to help your high school student plan for college. The primary audience for these workshops would be parents of 10th, 11th, and 12th graders as well as the high school students themselves.
· Pre-application reflection: how do you want to present yourself?
· Teacher recommendations: who, when, and how to ask
· Writing your personal statement and “why this college” essay
· Presenting your activities on the Common Application
· Visiting campus visit and demonstrating interest
· The Wait-List: what it means, how it works, and what you can do
You will receive the Zoom link an hour before the presentation starts.
- Tuesday, November 9, 2021
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Middletown Free Library
Open for Curbside Service.
The library will open to the public for in-person services soon. We look forward to welcoming you inside the new library!