College Admissions 101: How college admissions officers review applications and make decisions - Virtual College Planning Workshop Series
Join us via ZOOM to hear college planning consultant, Lou Anne Bulik present three workshops to help your high school student plan for college. The primary audience for these workshops would be parents of 10th, 11th, and 12th graders as well as the high school students themselves.
College Admissions 101: How college admissions officers review applications and make decisions
· The college admissions landscape
· Inside the admissions office: what counts beyond the application
· Test optional trend: how should you read this?
· How colleges review applications and make decisions
· How to find out how colleges weight different parts of an application
· Early Decision: does it make a difference in acceptance
You will receive the Zoom link an hour before the presentation starts.
- Tuesday, October 26, 2021
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Middletown Free Library
Open for Curbside Service.
The library will open to the public for in-person services soon. We look forward to welcoming you inside the new library!