Socrates Cafe Online
Join us for a discussion of different topics each month. This month we will discuss Cancel Culture.
Register here; you will be emailed the Zoom information.
What is Socrates Cafe?
“Socrates Café is an opportunity for people from different backgrounds to gather and exchange thoughtful ideas and experiences while embracing the central theme of Socratizing: the idea that we learn more when we question with others. This program is open to adults who’d like to engage in a common quest to gain a better understanding of human nature, become a more empathetic person and a more critical and creative philosophical inquirer.”
Expectations of all attendees:
· Be respectful and civil at all times.
· Stay on the designated topic.
· Allow everyone the fair opportunity to speak and share ideas.
· Arrive on time so we have the full hour for discussion.
- Thursday, May 6, 2021
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Marple Public Library
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.