Job Search - Interview Skills Workshop
Have you interviewed for a new job lately? Attend our free Job Search - Interview Skills Workshop and learn:
- How to prepare for your interview
- What types of questions to expect
- How to make yourself stand out from other candidates
- How to prepare for a phone or group interview
- How to prepare your "elevator speech"
- About JobNow for online job search assistance
Our workshop will be led by Barbara Mock, Esq. Barbara is a human resources management consultant. She will draw on her 20+ years experience to explain what recruiters and hiring managers expect when they interview you. EXTRA! If you atend the April 14th workshop, you will be offered a free 1-hour personal practice interview and consultation with Barbara.
- Tuesday, May 12, 2020
- 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- Upper Darby Township/Sellers Library – Sellers Memorial Branch
- Second Floor
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Sunday: 2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.