POSTPONED Job Search - Resume Workshop
Do you need a new or updated resume? Attend our free Resume Workshop and learn:
- the best resume format for your situation
- what information to include or leave out
- how to focus/target your resume
- the importance of key words and phrases
- how to write an effective cover letter
Our workshop will be led by Barbara Mock, Esq. Barbara is a human resources management consultant. She will draw on her 20+ years experience to explain what recruiters and hiring managers look for when reviewing your resume and cover letter. You will also learn about JobNow for on-line job search assistance. EXTRA! If you attend the March 17th Workshop, you will be offered a free 1-hour personal resume/cover letter consultation with Barbara.
- Tuesday, April 14, 2020
- 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- Upper Darby Township/Sellers Library – Sellers Memorial Branch
- Second Floor
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Sunday: 2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.