Long Term Care Planning - Financial Planning Series
According to the federal government, a majority of people over age 65 will need some type of long-term care, with a significant number of people needing care in a nursing home.
In this workshop on Long-Term Care Planning, you'll learn:
· What long-term care is and where it's provided
· Strategies to pay for long-term care
· Key features and government incentives for long-term care insurance
· How Medicare and Medicaid factor into long-term care planning
You'll also receive a free workbook created just for this presentation. The workbook contains key information, worksheets, and questions to help you remember important points from the seminar.
- Tuesday, October 22, 2019
- 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- Middletown Free Library
- Community Room
Monday - Thursday 10am - 8pm
Fridays 10am - 5pm
Saturdays 11am - 4pm
Sundays 1pm - 4pm