Circle Time is a 20-minute rhyme and movement intensive program for children of all ages and a caregiver. The program provides wiggles and giggles for all! Playtime follows.
- Purpose of the Program: To stimulate
the brain, increase phonological awareness,
provide language and vocabulary development, and provide an alternative to the traditional storytime.
- Circle Time includes: Nursery rhymes, songs, and fingerplays; Age appropriate books; Literacy Modeling; Free play with educational toys
- Benefits: Helps get your child ready to read; Develops phonological awareness and vocabulary; Quality time with child; Support, camaraderie with other caregivers
Please help us provide the best experience for all by selecting an age-appropriate storytime for your child!
Ages: All ages and a caregiver
Contact: HTFL Youth Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday, September 17, 2019 Show more dates
- 10:15am - 11:15am
- Haverford Township Free Library
- Children's Room